Happy weekend! I am so happy Friday is finally here! I can tell the holidays are quickly approaching because our weekends seem to be busier and busier. We finally booked our trip home to Michigan for two weeks over Christmas and New Years and I can hardly wait. Baking with my mom and sister, hanging out at the ski lodge with J’s family and our catering tasting (!) are just a few things we have planned.
Here are a few of my favorite weekend reads and sales from around the web.
- This version of Alanis Morissette’s Ironic with #firstworldproblems lyrics is hilarious and totally spot on.
- Chandra Wilson picks her best moments from Grey’s Anatomy. (If you’re as obsessed as I am, it’s a must watch.)
- The perfect pink winter beanie.
- 80 beauty tips and tricks from Marie Claire. (Many of them are actually genius!)
- Kate Spade is offering 25% during the Shop with Purpose Sale with code GIFTED. This dress is perfect for the holidays, these boots are a season staple, and this little black bag is the perfect size.
- I’m contemplating a little change at my next hair appointment. What do we think about this color?
- These sweet potato, black bean and goat cheese taquitos sound absolutely delicious.
- J. Law’s cover story in the December issue of Vogue is simply amazing.
- Love this proposal advice from little girls.